JOB TITLE: Marketing Coordinator (Entry Level)
REPORTS TO: Director of Marketing & Brand Development
GENERAL FUNCTION: Support marketing functions such as assisting with marketing campaigns,
event projects, and brand strategies. Work closely with marketing team to establish PCN brand consistent
with company principles. Work in cooperation with other departments to carry out company initiatives.
- Assist with omni-channel marketing campaigns, projects, and events.
- Develop social media, website, email, and media release content.
- Drive brand strategies and initiatives.
- Monitor effectiveness of initiatives i.e. Google Analytics, Word Press and social media analytics.
- Maintain PCN Store content and track sales.
- Provide technical assistance for help desk.
- Represent PCN at events as needed.
- Write press releases and promotions.
- Availability for evening and weekends as needed.
- Receptionist relief as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, or Business from an accredited university or
- Demonstrated marketing knowledge with web, digital and social media, and Google Analytics.
- Proficiency using MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Photoshop as well as
- Excellent interpersonal skills and enthusiasm to work with others to accomplish tasks, assignments
- Strong communication skills to expresses ideas clearly and effectively when speaking and/or
writing to individuals or groups; listens attentively; ensures that information is understood by all
parties; and shares information in a timely manner. Pays attention to details.
- Ability to set priorities
- Strong organizational skills.
- Customer service/phone skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours and adapt to changing priorities.
RESUME TO: email@example.com