PCN is a nonpartisan television network responsive to the needs and interests of Pennsylvania and its people. PCN provides unedited coverage of politics and policy from across the Commonwealth as part of our commitment to bring our viewers nonpartisan coverage. PCN's Election coverage should not be construed as an endorsement in any way.
As a non-partisan public affairs network, PCN’s programming is made available for educational use only. We do not license or permit use of our content for political purposes. Any political use of PCN’s content is unauthorized and should not be construed as an endorsement in any way.
Pennsylvania Election Voter Resources
Check the list below for Upcoming Pennsylvania Election resources.
- Are you eligible to vote? You must be a citizen of Pennsylvania and at least 18 years of age on or before Election Day.
- Have you registered to vote? The deadline to register is 15 days prior to an election.
- Are you unsure if you are registered to vote? Check your voter registration status on the Department of State’s website.
Polling Place Resources
- Do you know where your polling place is? Check out the Department of State's Polling Place Search Tool to locate your polling place for Election Day.
- Can't make it to the polls on election day? Mail-in and absentee ballots allow any registered Pennsylvania citizen to vote by mail. You can find out more about the different ballots and apply here.
- Can someone else return my ballot? No, unless you are a voter with a disability and have designated someone, in writing, to deliver your ballot, or if you need an emergency absentee ballot.
- Do I need to show my ID at the polls? No, unless it is your first time voting at a new polling place.
If you need help with various voting questions or have language access issues, call the Pennsylvania Department of State’s election hotline at 1-877-VOTES-PA for assistance.