JOB TITLE: Director of Marketing and Brand Development
REPORTS TO: Sr. Vice President and COO
GENERAL FUNCTION: Work with the COO to flesh out the overall company marketing strategy from development to execution consistent with the company mission. Oversee all company marketing efforts including advertising and promotion of programs, products, services, and brands. Manage the Marketing Department, its staff, and its budget. Work in cooperation with other managers to carry out company initiatives.
- Together with the COO, define the marketing objectives for the company while maintaining a consistent message and brand across all platforms, promotions, and materials.
- Develop and manage marketing campaigns to promote the PCN brand, its programming, and its products. Also promote future initiatives, new technologies, and new platforms.
- Manage and update the company website, store, and subscription service to inform viewers and increase and maintain subscribers.
- Utilize polls and metrics to measure the effectiveness of marketing strategies.
- Continually monitor marketing trends and adopt as appropriate.
- Oversee media, viewer, and public relations.
- Manage outreach projects and awards submissions.
- Hire, train, supervise, and evaluate Marketing Department staff, ensuring that staff understands and adheres to network programming philosophy.
- Manage department spending within the guidelines of the budget.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing with a minimum of four years related work experience and two years of managerial or supervisory responsibility.
- Strong understanding of company programming and philosophy.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively within a team as well as demonstrated leadership and decision-making experience.
- Experience with internet marketing strategies, web analytics, and SEO. A strong aptitude to acquire data and pull insights out of that data.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and oral form with strong grammatical, writing, and spelling skills.
- Ability to multi-task, work under tight deadlines, and anticipate, communicate, and resolve issues with minimal guidance.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to maintain accurate records and consistently perform in a highly detailed environment.
- Ability to work flexible hours and adapt to changing priorities.
- Full-Time (Salary)
- Hours: Monday – Friday daytime; Evenings or Weekends as needed.
- Location: Camp Hill, PA
- Cover letter and resume should be e-mailed to email@example.com. Incomplete submissions will not be considered.