JOB TITLE: Digital Content Manager
REPORTS TO: VP Marketing and Brand Development
GENERAL FUNCTION: Manage PCN online content. Establish PCN brand in style and voice consistent with company principles. Provide support for PCN e-commerce initiatives and marketing objectives. Provide training and assistance to PCN staff as needed. Work in cooperation with other departments to carry out company initiatives.
- Manage content on pcntv.com and social media on a daily basis.
- Maintain social media networking.
- Manage e-commerce products to support multiple platforms.
- Re-direct digital assets as needed.
- Train and support PCN Staff as needed.
- Technical assistance during live events.
- Typical schedule is day time Monday through Friday. Must be flexible to work some nights and weekends as needed.
- Assigned a PCN cell phone. Must be “on call” to support staff as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated experience with web and digital media web display and development, social media outlets, and marketing.
- Experience with e-commerce products and technologies.
- Strong understanding of company programming and philosophy.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and oral form.
- Strong organizational, grammatical, writing and spelling skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours and adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to maintain accurate records and consistently perform in a highly detailed environment.
- Full-Time (Hourly)
- Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30a-5:30p. Evenings or weekends as needed.
- Location: Camp Hill, PA
- Cover letter and resume should be e-mailed to email@example.com. Incomplete submissions will not be considered.