PCN (Pennsylvania Cable Network) Marketing Internship
This internship is designed to give students a well-rounded understanding of the Marketing Department functions at PCN. The intern will assist in a variety of marketing tasks and be responsible for a digital marketing project. Project work will be presented to the executive staff upon completion of the internship. The internship is a paid, 12 week marketing internship.
Primary (Essential) Duties include assisting with the following:
- Developing and managing omni-channel marketing campaigns, projects, and events.
- Developing social media, website, email and media release content.
- Driving brand initiatives.
- Monitor effectiveness of initiatives using digital analytics.
- Providing assistance for help desk.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Availability for evening and weekends as needed.
- Currently pursuing a college degree or MBA in Marketing or Business Administration from an accredited university.
- Previous work experience in marketing, social media or business analytics or have achieved a college junior year status or above.
- Knowledge of television industry.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and enthusiasm to work with others to accomplish tasks, assignments and projects.
- Strong communication skills and ability to express ideas clearly and effectively when speaking and/or writing.
- Listens attentively; shares information in a timely manner: Detail oriented.
- Ability to set priorities and plan with an appropriate sense of the time involved.
- Ability to work through ambiguity to maintain momentum and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency using MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and Google Analytics.
- Demonstrate respect and value contributions of individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.