JOB TITLE: Office Administrator
REPORTS TO: Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
SUBMIT RESUME TO: email@example.com
GENERAL FUNCTION: To serve as the administrative support for all departments within PCN. This position will also serve as backup for the receptionist. As Office Administrator this position produces and maintains documents, databases, and reporting duties assigned by various department managers.
- Human Resources/Finance Duties:
- Request quarterly sub counts from cable systems and maintain spreadsheet
- Assist with gathering forms and paperwork involving human resources
- Prepare and follow up on new employee paperwork
- Assist with reconciling credit card expense reports and statements
- Edit and maintain the PCN procedures document at direction of management
- Place help wanted ads in local media.
- Operations/Engineering Department Duties:
- Back up receptionist
- Back up for office supply orders and building needs
- Prepare and organize minutes for company-wide event planning meetings
- Maintain CatDV database
- Marketing/Business Development Duties:
- Traffic coordination for sponsor contracts
- Back up for PCN store order processing
- Back up for PCN Select Help Desk and distributing viewer email
- Represent PCN at events as necessary
- Programming Department Duties:
- Maintain TV Guide and portions of the PCN schedule
- Maintain online subscriptions for news media sources
- Assist with annual membership renewals and credentialing
- Prepare thank you letters and complimentary dub orders forms for individual shows
- Follow up with publishers regarding Review Copy requests for PA Books
- Availability for evening and weekends as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to prioritize duties and meet deadlines from various departments and managers.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and oral form.
- Excellent grammatical, writing, and spelling skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to maintain accurate records.
- Demonstrated proficiency with computers, Microsoft products, databases, and the Internet.